Retail Manager – Glenunga Pharmacy
Are you looking to become our one stop shop for retail?
An opportunity has become available for a Brand New Retail Manager to grow our new community pharmacy in Glenunga!
The successful candidate will be the one stop shop for retail! In this role you will be responsible for Stock, Service and Sales!
As a natural leader you will work together with the Pharmacist Manager to execute tasks, hit budgets, and drive common goals at store level.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to start immediately and hit the ground running!
The Retail Manager will have experience in dispensing, stock control, promotions and budgets.
- Passionate about customer service
- Experience as a dispensary technician is a must!
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised
- Thrives working in a small team environment
- Autonomous and driven
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly proficient with POS systems. FRED experience favourable.
- Ability to interpret GP% and sales reports
- Minimum 2 years of Retail management experience
- Completed S2 & S3 Pharmacy Certificate
- Rights to work in Australia
Existing relationships with pharmacy suppliers would be favourable.
This is a Permanent Full Time Position working Monday-Friday. Above award market rate will be offered based on experience.
If this fits your profile, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your application addressing the key criteria through SEEK or via email to Mariya Linscott.